Sunday, February 24, 2008

Serendipity

The first time we met , it was like a typical social occasion. Getting to know each other, talking to one another. Friends were made. As time pass by, we were more attached to each other. We spend more time together, she speaks I listen, I talk she pays attention. Until the time when I feel kinda weird. I can’t eat properly, for example, because I kept on thinking about her. I can’t get her off my mind. She’s in my dreams, my ideas, and prayers. She became my inspiration. Yet whenever I’m about to meet her my emotions begins to grow. I think this is love. Yet I don’t know if she feels the same way that I do. But to tell her what I’m feeling, I can’t grasp enough courage, because I’m afraid of her response.”
“I wasn’t looking for love, yet its love that came to me. It gave me enough confidence to tell her. It knocked at my heart and I accidentally answered.”
“Serendipity”
“We were getting to know each other a little too well. We're starting to show our feelings and people can tell. Every time that her eyes meet mine I light up like a neon sign. Yes we're getting to know each other a little too well.”

At first i wrote this poem without thinking of anyone. But now, this is for someone...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jem..... You're really in love... How artistic can love be through poems..

Anonymous said...

it's RAIZA!!! oh Jem, when will you be over with her? I just wish the soonest. i know its hard but its for the best. you deserve to be happy and not to be left hanging with unkept promises. you're a good guy but don't be too good to the extent of being stupid. a lot of people care for you, that's why a lot of people are hurt as well when you are hurt.
Cheer up! the world doesn't end here. ayt? see you around..

Anonymous said...

hi jem! sabi mo not to mention her name, but someone already did! haha! so di ko na kasalanan.. tsktsk2! i guessed right! galing ko tlga manghula.. well, i kinda dnt know your story, but i hope all goes well for you.. :)

Anonymous said...

hey jem para kanino na ba tlaga to?
kung kay anu parin you should learn how to move on..ok.. ge brad..

vylettepurpleness said...

it's for raiza really. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND FOR EVERYBODY'S SAKE! MOVE ON JEM. IT'S NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE.

critical said...

guys, i wasn't able to place a disclaimer, this ain't for no one anymore, i wrote this when i was still in high school kaya wala na to. was supposed to be for her pero ngayon i just want people to read my work.